The Yakubu Sisters successfully representing Nigeria in Junior tennisOctober 12, 2020
August 2021 Tennis Camp at Chalcedony School, Abijo Lekki LagosJuly 2, 2021
- It reduces anxiety and stress.
- It increases confidence and self-esteem.
- It reduces obesity.
- It improves cognitive ability.
- Builds stamina.
- It teaches children about values.
- Helps to build resilience.
- Increases cardiovascular fitness.
- Teaches respect.
- Teaches emotional control.
- Builds strength.
- Helps children learn from failure.
- Improves communication skills.
- Reduces tension.
- Stimulates growth of brain cells.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Reduces depression.
- Improves sleep.
- It teaches children life lessons.
- Improves problem solving skills.